NET base class libraries are included, along with managed libraries for taking advantage of native iPhone APIs.
What does BCL stand for?
BCL stands for Base Class Libraries
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of BCL
We have 228 other meanings of BCL in our Acronym Attic
- Bains et Cuisines du Libournais (French: Bathrooms and Kitchens of Libourne; Libourne, France)
- Baltimore Catholic League (Maryland high school basketball)
- Banca Commerciale Lugano
- Bandage Contact Lens
- Bank Capability Letter
- Bank Comfort Letter
- Bank Credit Letter (finance)
- Banque Centrale de Libye (French: Central Bank of Libya)
- Banque Centrale du Luxembourg
- Barix Control Language
- Baseline Calibration Listing
- Bases, Corpus, Langage (University of Nice Sophia-Antipolis; France)
- Basic Contour Line
- Basic Control Language
- Basic Cost-Sensitive LRU (Least Recently Used; algorithm)
- Basket Club de Lesquin (French basketball club)
- Basket Club Loossois (basketball club; Loos, France)
- Basket Club Lourdais (French basketball club)
- Bass Clarinet
- Bataillon de Chars Légers (French: Light Tank Battalion; French military)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NET base class libraries, database programming with ADO.
NET Framework Essentials' includes sections on Common Language Runtime (CLR) and Base Class Libraries, ASP.
The GNUStep base class libraries are included with CodeBuilder as a source code compilation example.
NET assembly format, and explores a number of namespaces within the base class libraries.
NET Framework, includes the runtime capabilities and base class libraries needed to enable other software vendors to build, deploy and run XML Web services.
IMPACT's class libraries extend the functionality of the Obsydian base classes and provide additional abstract business objects to those in the Obsydian base class libraries.
ProSys-FirstWave Applications The ProSys-FirstWave Applications are full-functioning applications systems built upon Synon's Obsydian base class libraries and the ProSys-FirstWave Abstract libraries.