The high grade material is likely to attract a premium price of about $Au200 per tonne and this is used as the base case financial model.
What does BCFM stand for?
BCFM stands for Base Case Financial Model
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BCFM
We have 3 other meanings of BCFM in our Acronym Attic
- Business Centre Financial Industry
- British Columbia Freedom of Information and Privacy Association (Vancouver, Canada)
- British Columbia Farm Industry Review Board (Canada)
- British Commonwealth Forces, Korea (Korean War)
- Baltimore Catholic Forensics League
- Best Cousins for Life (Internet slang)
- Bishops Committee for the Family and for Life (Catholic Church)
- British Columbia Federation of Labour
- Butler County Federated Library System (Pennsylvania)
- Bachelor of Computing and Financial Management (University of Waterloo)
- Boulder County Farmers Market (Colorado)
- Bridge City Friends Meeting (Portland, Oregon Quakers)
- Bristol Community FM (community radio station broadcasting; UK)
- Broadcast Cable Financial Management Association (now Media Financial Management Association; Northfield, IL)
- Broken Corn and Foreign Material (USDA)
- Building Construction and Facility Management (degree)
- British Columbia Frequency Modulation Communications Association (British Columbia, Canada)
- Brightly Colored Fast Moving Object
- Bar-Coding File Management System (Hong Kong)
- British Columbia Ferry and Marine Workers Union (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Legend has also updated the base case financial model with the ten year MAP/DAP, Aluminum Fluoride (AlF3), Sulphur and Ammonia forecasts as estimated by CRU Group in April 2011, an independent commodity analyst based in London, U.