The court heard Mr Peace, who had started work with his father at a joinery business, died of a basal skull fracture which would have killed him almost instantly.
What does BSF stand for?
BSF stands for Basal Skull Fracture (injury)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BSF
We have 156 other meanings of BSF in our Acronym Attic
- B-Cell Stimulatory Factor
- Bachelor of Science in Finance
- Back Scatter Factor
- Back Spot Facing
- Back Surface Field
- Balkan Sunflowers
- Ball Spin Frequency (engineering)
- Baltic Sea Forum (est. 1992)
- Band Stop Filter
- Banque Saudi Fransi (Saudi Arabia)
- Baseline System Functional
- Basic Sliding Fee
- Basic Supplement File
- Bazar sans Frontières (French: Bazaar without Borders; Madagascar)
- Bean Scripting Framework (IBM)
- Bekaert Specialty Films (San Diego, CA)
- Below Seafloor (i.e., meters below seafloor)
- Benign Senescent Forgetfulness
- Bering Sea Fisherman
- Bering Straits Foundation (Nome, Alaska)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is well known that periorbital ecchymosis is easily recognized and associated with basal skull fractures.
She suffered a basal skull fracture and injuries, and remains badly traumatised.
The rollover knocked him unconscious and he suffered badly broken hands, fractured forearms, a broken right clavicle and a basal skull fracture.