Despite the decline in fasting insulin levels, basal hepatic glucose production decreased significantly from 2.
What does BHGP stand for?
BHGP stands for Basal Hepatic Glucose Production
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Bacterially Synthesized Human Growth Hormone
- Biosynthetic Human Growth Hormone (chromatography)
- Boys Hope Girls Hope
- Blackpool Hotels and Guesthouse Association (UK)
- Breast Health Global Initiative
- Bristol Harbor Group, Inc. (Rhode Island)
- Brinks Hofer Gilson Lione (Attorneys)
- Beverly Hills Greater Los Angeles Association of Realtors
- Borehole Gravity Meter
- Broken Hearted Gentlemen (clothing line)
- Berg Hill Greenleaf & Ruscitti (law firm; Boulder, CO)
- Black-Headed Grossbeak (Pheucticus melanocephalus, bird species)
- British Historical Games Society (UK)
- Ban Hock Hin (motorcycle maintenance company; Singapore)
- Bang Head Here
- Bernardon Haber Holloway Architects, PC (Pennsylvania and Delaware)
- Beyond Heroes and Holidays (book; multicultural education)
- Bless His/Her Heart
- Boo Hoo Hoo
- Buffalo Head Hills (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
An elevated rate of basal hepatic glucose production is the primary cause of fasting hyperglycaemia while impaired suppression of hepatic glucose production and decreased glucose uptake by muscle contribute almost equally to the postprandial hyperglycaernia in type 2 diabetes.