2007), estimates of LAI in this study were in reasonable agreement with estimates based on a relationship with basal area over bark (baob) reported by Grigg et al.
What does BAOB stand for?
BAOB stands for Basal Area Over Bark (silviculture)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BAOB
- Bundesabgabenordnung (Austria)
- Burlington Area Office
- Business Administration Officer Committees
- Business Analyst Online (software)
- Business Analytics and Optimization (IBM)
- Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Administration (various locations)
- Bridal Association of America (Bakersfield, California)
- British Automobile Owners Association (Albuquerque, NM)
- Bonn Agreement Oil Appearance Code
- Baraboo Bancorp, Inc. (stock symbol; Wisconsin)
- Best Atomic Orbital Basis
- Base d'Observation des Accidents Scolaires et Universitaires (French: Basic Observation of School and University Accidents)
- Barring of All Outgoing Calls
- Basra Operations Command (US DoD; Iraq)
- Bay Area Optometric Council (San Jose, CA)
- Bay Area Orienteering Club
- Belarusian Autocephalous Orthodox Church
- British Army Orienteering Club (UK)
- Bay Area Organization Development Network (San Francisco, CA)
- Berkhamsted Amateur Operatic and Dramatic Society (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Periodic MAI (PMAI) of basal area over bark in the planted trees was higher in the 8-13 y period (4.