Middle school Mathletes[R] from Manhattan schools competed in the MATHCOUNTS chapter competition on Saturday, February 2, 2013 at the Baruch Performing Arts Center.
What does BPAC stand for?
BPAC stands for Baruch Performing Arts Center (New York, NY)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BPAC
We have 44 other meanings of BPAC in our Acronym Attic
- Beef Palace Auction Arena (National Western Stock Show, Denver, CO)
- Bicycle Polo Association of America
- Bowling Proprietors' Association of America
- British Poster Advertising Association
- Business Pilots Aircraft Association
- Business/Professional Advertising Association
- bronchopulmonary aspergillosis with allergic manifestations
- Business Process as a Service
- Black Pigmented Anaerobic Bacilli
- Balanced Poverty Accuracy Criterion
- Beasley Performing Arts Coliseum (Washington)
- Best Practice Advocacy Centre (New Zealand)
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Commission (Durham, NC)
- Biometric Portable Acquisition Computer (MaxVision)
- Boston Progress Arts Collective
- Budget Program Activity Code
- Burnsville Performing Arts Center (Minnesota)
- Business Procurement Assistance Center (West Bend, WI)
- By-Pass Aorto Coronarico (Italian: Aortic-Coronary Bypass)
- Bartlett Performing Arts and Conference Center (Tennessee)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The following is a schedule of different tributes taking place: Baruch Theater tribute to firefighter As the world commemorates the tenth year anniversary of 9/11, Baruch Performing Arts Center announces the world premiere of the theatrical production "A Blue Sky Like No Other," one man's personal first-hand experience of the events that took place at the World Trade Center.
Tonight, the Aquila Theatre Company celebrates the opening of Twelfth Night at the Baruch Performing Arts Center.