PHOENIX, April 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Some of the world's top brain experts at Barrow Neurological Institute are reacting to today's proposal by the Obama administration to create a $100-million project that will explore details of the brain to find better ways to treat neurological conditions such as traumatic brain injury, Alzheimer's disease, and stroke.
What does BNI stand for?
BNI stands for Barrow Neurological Institute (Phoenix, AZ)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BNI
We have 61 other meanings of BNI in our Acronym Attic
- Bombay Nursing Home Registration Act (India)
- Buffalo-Niagara Human Resource Association (Orchard Park, NY)
- Basilan National High School
- Biotinyl-N-Hydroxysuccinimide (immunology)
- Bombay Natural History Society
- British Natural Hygiene Society (est. 1956; UK)
- Ballast Nedam Infra (Dutch civil engineering firm)
- Baltimore Neighborhoods, Inc
- Bank Negara Indonesia
- Bankruptcy Navigator Index (software)
- Basic Nuclear Installation
- Batteries Not Included
- Bechtel National, Inc.
- Benin City, Nigeria (airport code)
- Better Neighborhoods, Inc. (New York)
- Bigger Net Income (business networking organization; St. Louis, MO; est. 1994)
- Bio Nova International Pty. Ltd (Australian medical device manufacturer)
- Bishop Noll Institute (Hammond, IN)
- Bladder Neck Incision (urology)
- Boone Newspapers, Inc. (Tuscaloosa, AL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
amp;#8220;Color Atlas of Cerebral Revascularization,” recently published by Thieme, focuses on cerebral bypass techniques pioneered by leading surgeons at the world-renowned Barrow Neurological Institute in Phoenix, Arizona.
But by tracking eye movements in eight volunteers, vision neuroscientists at the Barrow Neurological Institute in Phoenix found a different explanation.
The editors are affiliated with Barrow Neurological Institute.
Timothy Vollmer of Barrow Neurological Institute, Phoenix, reported that 30 people taking a combination of BHT-3009, an immune system modifier, and Lipitor, a cholesterol-lowering drug, did well.
In a panic, she called her husband, Mark, a physician who is the director of neurosurgery research at the Barrow Neurological Institute of St.
Theodore completed his neurosurgical residency and a fellowship in spinal surgery at Barrow Neurological Institute.
More than 2,000 prizes up for grabs as the Raffle adds new, once-in-a-lifetime experiences for its 10th anniversary PHOENIX, March 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Launching today, the Health & Wealth Raffle, benefiting Barrow Neurological Institute & St.