The contract extension, valued at approximately $200 million, is to continue the operation and maintenance of construction facilities and utilities on Barrow Island, Western Australia.
What does BWB stand for?
BWB stands for Barrow Island, Western Australia (airport code)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BWB
We have 50 other meanings of BWB in our Acronym Attic
- Balochistan Water and Sanitation Authority (Pakistan)
- Braille Writing Association of South Australia
- Business Woman's Association of South Africa
- Blue Water Area Transit (Port Huron, MI)
- Bunny with a Toolbelt (merchandise)
- Blue Water Area Transportation Commission (Port Huron, MI)
- Back With A Vengeance
- Breakaway Solutions (stock symbol)
- Bacchus Wind Band (UK)
- Backwoods Brew (tobacco)
- Basketball without Borders (developmental program)
- Bass & Walleye Boats Magazine (est. 1994)
- Bay Winds Band (Annapolis, MD)
- Bean-With-Bacon Megarocket (game)
- Belgische Wielerbond (Belgian organization of cycling sport)
- Better World Books (used book vendor)
- Black Water Band (band)
- Blended Wing Body (flying wing)
- Blogging While Brown (conference)
- Boiling Water Bath (canning)
Samples in periodicals archive:
THE WOODLANDS, Texas -- CB&I (NYSE:CBI) announced today that Chevron Australia Pty Ltd has awarded CB&I a contract for the mechanical, electrical and instrumentation work on the Gorgon Project on Barrow Island, Western Australia.
The Downstream project will include two LNG processing trains, each with a capacity of 5 million tonnes per annum (MTPA) to be located on Barrow Island, Western Australia.