and programmed it into my Barrett Optical Ranging System, added a 20-MOA rail and now find it very easy to hit targets at various ranges out to 400 yards.
What does BORS stand for?
BORS stands for Barrett Optical Ranging System (electronic ballistic computer)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BORS
- Basic Operational Requirements and Planning Criteria
- Board of Registration for Professional Engineers (Wyoming)
- Board of Registration for Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors (California)
- Borland Pro Quattro
- Billions of Records Per Second (Seisint, Inc.)
- Borland Quattro
- Best Objective Response Rate
- Blue Oak Ranch Reserve (San Jose, CA)
- Butterworth Outer Ring Road
- Bell Object Relations and Reality Testing Inventory (psychiatric test)
- Blatt Object Relations Scale
- British Operational Research Society
- British Orthopaedic Research Society
- Borderline Oxacillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus
- Board of Regents Student Committee (St Olaf College)
- Battery, Over-voltage, Ringing, Signaling, Codes, Hybrid Testing
- Board Of Regents Support Fund (Louisiana)
- Börsengesetz (German: Stock Exchange Act)
- Border Patrol Search, Trauma, and Rescue
- Bedrijven Overleg Regio Tilburg (Dutch: Tilburg Business Discussion Area; Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
416 is capturing the attention of Law Enforcement, the Military and many long-range shoot-But the addition of the Barrett Optical Ranging System (BORS) puts this combination in a class of its own.