Apache's cost per acquired barrel of oil equivalent (boe) of $14.
What does BOE stand for?
BOE stands for Barrel of Oil Equivalent
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BOE
We have 49 other meanings of BOE in our Acronym Attic
- Blue Obelisk Data Repository (chemoinformatics database)
- Bandwidth on Demand Services
- Brighton Official Disabled Supporters (fan club)
- British Oceanographic Data Services
- Bus Origin and Destination Surveys (UK)
- Business Objects Data Service
- Business Object Domain Task Force (Object Management Group)
- Bank of Employer
- Bank of England
- Barometer of Efficiency (Centrepoint; United Arab Emirates)
- Based on Experience
- Basic Operating Expenses
- Basic Oxide Etch
- Basis Of Estimate
- Batallon de Operaciones Especiales (special operations battallion)
- Bénéficiaires de l'Obligation d'Emploi (French: Beneficiaries of Employment Obligation)
- Benign Occipital Epilepsy
- Bill of Entry (various companies)
- Bill of Equipment
- Bill of Exchange
Samples in periodicals archive:
66 per barrel of oil equivalent (boe) of proved reserves, demonstrating good capital efficiency.
Where reserves or production are stated on a barrel of oil equivalent (BOE) basis, natural gas volumes have been converted to a barrel of oil equivalent at a ratio of six thousand cubic feet of natural gas to one barrel of oil.
Coho currently produces around 10,300 barrels of oil equivalent a day (BOE), and has approximately 114 million barrels of proven barrel of oil equivalent reserves, two-thirds of which are developed.
25 per barrel of oil equivalent with an average operating cost of approximately $3.
7 billion barrel of oil equivalent Aasgard development, where liquids production is expected to commence in 1999 and gas sales in 2000.
18 per barrel of oil equivalent on a proven basis and U.
56 (Cdn) per barrel of oil equivalent on a proven basis and $2.