She ruled that the federal agency did in fact disclose sufficient information regarding competition for habitat between the barred owl and northern spotted owl.
What does BADO stand for?
BADO stands for Barred Owl (bird species)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of BADO in our Acronym Attic
- Broadband Applications and Demonstrations Laboratory
- British Archaeologists and Developers Liaison Group
- Barthel Activities of Daily Living Index (measures walking, transferring from bed to chair, and bladder and bowel control)
- Bristol Activities of Daily Living Scale (UK)
- Bay Area Discovery Museum (California)
- Business Administration
- Barbados Agricultural Development and Marketing Corporation
- Bachelor of Administration
- Business Administrator
- British Association of Dental Nurses
- Barani Area Development Project (Pakistan)
- Bay Area Doula Project (California)
- Bile Acid-Depleted Pigs
- Biologically Active Dust Particle
- Border Area Development Programme (India)
- Bay Area Doglovers Responsible About Pitbulls (San Francisco, CA)
- Bay Area Drag Racing Club (California)
- Bay Area Datsun Roadster Owners Club (California)
- Behavioral Assessment of the Dysexecutive Syndrome
- Bergen Amateur Dramatic Society (Bergen, Norway)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The size and configuration of the lacerations could certainly indicate the feet of a barred owl.
In addition to the habitat protections, scientists are now acknowledging that the barred owl poses one of the greatest threats to the future of the spotted owl, in addition to the health of some of the forest stands, especially in the drier, eastern regions" said Mark Doumit, Executive Director of the Washington Forest Protection Association.
I sat down to enjoy the giggling laughter of barred owls mixed with the lonely hoots of a pair of their great horned cousins; I really enjoy the early pre-dawn a lot.
In April 2007, a Barred Owl (Strix varia) was repeatedly seen fishing in the same way at the same location.
Although evidence of direct antagonism is largely circumstantial, a recent analysis headed by Forsman showed that the presence of the barred owl correlates with declines or absences of spotted owls.
This study investigated AR exposure and toxicosis in four species of birds of prey (red-tailed hawks [Buteo jamaicensis], barred owls [Strix varia], eastern screech owls [Megascops asio] and great horned owls [Bubo virginianus]) presented to a wildlife clinic in Massachusetts.
Or the morning I launched myself from a platform blind at the screech of a barred owl perched 2 feet above my head.