If released, it is believed Biggs' care would be paid for by Barnet Primary Care Trust in north London, near where his son Michael lives.
What does BPCT stand for?
BPCT stands for Barnet Primary Care Trust (Middlesex, England, UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BPCT
We have 7 other meanings of BPCT in our Acronym Attic
- Bureau of Primary Care and Rural Health (Louisiana Department of Health and Hospitals)
- Black Powder Cartridge Rifle Silhouette (target shooting)
- British Pharmacopoeia Chemical Reference Substances
- Basic Process Control System
- Better Process Control School
- Bit-Plane Complexity Segmentation (steganography)
- Broadband Personal Communications System (FCC)
- Business Planning and Control System
- Bar Primary Current Transformer
- Best Practical Control Technology
- Bigfork Playhouse Children's Theater (Montana)
- Birmingham Pride Community Trust (Birmingham, UK)
- Blood Progenitor Cell Transplantation
- Best Practical Control Technology Currently Available
- Beautiful Plains Credit Union (Canada)
- Birmingham Police Credit Union (Birmingham, AL)
- Bits Per Channel Use
- Bus Power Control Unit (avionics)
- Back Pressure Control Valve
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mr Justice Wilkie gave the man - referred to only as Mr X - 14 days to leave Finchley Memorial Hospital in north London, and ordered him to make a pounds 10,000 contribution toward the legal costs incurred by Barnet Primary Care Trust in its efforts to get him out.