A fan of fourth tier Barnet Football Club was asked where his passion for the game came from, he replied "It's in my DNA".
What does BFC stand for?
BFC stands for Barnet Football Club (London, England, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BFC
We have 156 other meanings of BFC in our Acronym Attic
- Budgerigar and Foreign Bird Society (est. 1938; Canada)
- Beratungsstelle für Brand Und Umweltschutz (German: Advisory Body for Fire Safety and Environmental Protection; Austria)
- Big Fiery Ball Visible from Space (computer slang for a crash)
- Backup Flight Control
- Backup Flight Controller
- Backyard Football Club
- Baltimore Ferret Club (Baltimore, MD)
- Banco Fondo Común
- Banque Française Commerciale (French: French Commercial Bank)
- Bar Football Club (French football club)
- Barnsley Football Club (UK)
- Barrier Free Choices (Remington, VA disabled consumers information)
- Basis for Conclusions (various organizations)
- Bati France Construction (French construction company)
- Battle Fatigue Casualty
- Battle Force Commander
- Battlefield Circulation
- Battlefield Communicator (voice-over-IP / gaming)
- Battlefield Community of South Africa (online gaming community)
- Bay Financial Centre (Singapore)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The most decadent thing Steve has done in recent times is spend pounds 5,000 in an auction to play for his beloved Barnet Football Club for the day.
Barnet Football Club had to wait two years for the Secretary of State to rule on a similar plan to build on Green Belt - again the answer was no.