The BTO has identified three areas of work that are most important: Two Tawny Owl projects will cost pounds 45,000, one of which will directly involve many of the BTO's team of over 16,000 Garden BirdWatchers; Supporting the Barn Owl Monitoring Programme for two years and developing monitoring methods will cost pounds 20,000; Urgent work to understand what is happening to Short-eared Owls will cost pounds 20,000.
What does BOMP stand for?
BOMP stands for Barn Owl Monitoring Programme
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BOMP
We have 2 other meanings of BOMP in our Acronym Attic
- Building Owners and Managers Institute International, Inc.
- Bank of Montreal Investment Counsel (Canada)
- Bulletin Officiel du Ministère de la Justice (French: Official Bulletin of the Ministry of Justice)
- Back on Market (real estate)
- Billy Osceola Memorial Library (Okeechobee, FL)
- Bill of Material Creation and Maintenance
- Blood on My Organ (French band)
- Bohne-Motor (crankless engine)
- Bournemouth (England city)
- Ban on Monty Python (forum slang)