The American pop princess wore the perspex black glitter pendant called Bark At The Moon from the Pluck & Devour range.
What does BATM stand for?
BATM stands for Bark At the Moon (Ozzy Osbourne album)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BATM
We have 6 other meanings of BATM in our Acronym Attic
- British Association for Teaching Japanese
- Brain-Associated Tyrosine Kinase (neurobiology)
- British-American Tobacco Korea
- Backyard Axe Throwing League (Canada)
- Business Administration: Transportation and Logistics (Canada; University of British Columbia; course)
- Barts and the London Alumni Association (UK; alumni association; est. 2000)
- Brief Adversary Threat Loss Estimator
- Battlefield Advanced Trauma Life Support
- British Army Training Liaison Staff Kenya (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Bay Area Transportation and Land Use Coalition
- Bay Area Tamil Manram (est. 1980; Milpitas, CA)
- Belgian Association of Travel Managers
- British American Tobacco Malaysia (est. 1999)
- Brown Adipose Tissue Mitochondria
- Business Administration/Technology Management (academic program)
- Buckhead Area Transportation Management Association
- Battery Management (aerospace engineering)
- Battlefield Air Targeting Man-Aided Knowledge (Air Force Research Laboratory research program)
- Better Approach to Mobile Ad-Hoc Networking (routing protocol)
- Big and Tall Men's Apparel Needs (show)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But any fears that this would be an evening of just new music were swept aside as Oz opened with Bark At The Moon and cruised through solo hits like Mr Crowley, Suicide Solution and Crazy Train.
Who had hits with Bark at the Moon, Crazy Train and Shot in the Dark?
OZZY OSBOURNE, 1983, Bark At the Moon 'This cost pounds 14,000, which at the time was one of the most expensive album shoots ever.
Since going solo in 1980, the now 53-year-old has cemented himself into the heritage of rock with albums such as Bark At The Moon, No Rest For The Wicked and Ozzmosis.
Since turning solo in 1980 - albums include Bark at the Moon and Diary of a Madman - Ozzy has sold a further 35 million records.
Rap Brown as a signature statement of signifying and black language practice(12): A session would start maybe by brother saying, "Man, before you mess with me you'd rather run rabbits, eat shit and bark at the moon.
Having this much great material available online really helps with tight deadlines," says Richard Loney owner and creative director of Bark at the Moon Graphics Studio in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio.