The scientists developed several new critical technologies, to optimize the next-generation dual-coat magnetic tape based on barium ferrite (BaFe) particles.
What does BaFe stand for?
BaFe stands for Barium Ferrite
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BaFe
We have 2 other meanings of BaFe in our Acronym Attic
- Burton Albion Football Club (UK)
- British American Football Coaches Association
- Based Armed Forces Communications (Plan)
- Boeing Active Flow Control System (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency)
- Bashas Associates Federal Credit Union (Tucson, AZ)
- Brevet d'Aptitude Aux Fonctions de Direction (French: Leisure Managing Diploma)
- British Association of Fastener Distributors (UK)
- Boston Area FileMaker Developers Association (Massachusetts)
- Bulgarian Association of Food and Drink Industry
- Big Ass Ford Diesel Truck
- Baseband Analog Front End
- Bay Area Film Events (California)
- Bishkek Academy of Finance and Economy (Kyrgyzstan)
- British Approvals for Fire Equipment (UK)
- Bruttoinlandsausgaben für Forschung und Entwicklung (German: Gross Domestic Expenditure for Research and Development; economics)
- Bangladesh Forum for Educational Development
- British Association of Flower Essence Producers
- B-Cell-Activating Factor (biology)
- Boulder Adventure Film Festival (Colorado)
- Boulder Asian Film Festival (Boulder, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To achieve this feat, IBM Research has developed several new critical technologies, and for the past three years worked closely with FUJIFILM to optimize its next-generation dual-coat magnetic tape based on barium ferrite (BaFe) particles.
The properties of the substituted barium ferrites may be largely dependent on the characters of the powders except for substitution rate, increase as increase in magnetic anisotropy and shape anisotropy and crystallinity, and decrease in particle size.
First LTO in the world produced with Barium Ferrite magnetic particles VALHALLA, N.
NANO CUBIC technology employs two types of super-fine magnetic particles, both tens of nanometers in scale: Acicular Ferromagnetic Alloy and Tabular Ferromagnetic Hexagonal Barium Ferrite, NANO CUBIC promises to be the enabling coating technology that will lead to the achievement of the super tape capacities of future mid-range and enterprise class formats.
The Casi-Rusco card readers were more than ten years old and used barium ferrite technology.
Among the new compounds under investigation are thin films of barium ferrite and layered materials containing iron and silicon oxide.
It allows proximity, barium ferrite, magnetic stripe, personal identification number (PIN), and other readers to communicate with Edicon's access and alarm processor.