The Commission granted clearance in September for the acquisition of APC by Barclays Private Equity France.
What does BPEF stand for?
BPEF stands for Barclays Private Equity France (est. 1991)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BPEF
We have 1 other meaning of BPEF in our Acronym Attic
- Brighton Peace and Environment Centre
- British Plumbing Employers Council (Training) Ltd.
- Backflow Prevention Education Council of Colorado
- Brockton Postal Employees Credit Union (Brockton, MA)
- Bachelor of Physical Education (degree in India)
- Basic Pay Entry Date
- British Partnership for Enterprise Development (UK)
- Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (India)
- Bovine Pulmonary Edema and Emphysema (Fog Fever)
- Buried Plate Earth Electrode
- Berkeley Public Education Foundation (est. 1983; Berkeley, CA)
- Bharatiya Postal Employees Federation (India)
- Bridgeport Public Education Fund, Inc (Connecticut, USA)
- Business Press Educational Foundation, Inc. (est. 1985; New York, NY)
- Beijing Power Equipment Group (China)
- British Pacing & Electrophysiology Group
- Bruce Peninsula Environment Group (Canada)
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute (University of Miami School of Medicine; Florida)
- Benign Partial Epilepsy in Infancy (epilepsy research)
- Blepharophimosis Ptosis Epicanthus Inversus (genetic disorder)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5% interest in Medi-Partenaires to Barclays Private Equity France and Cobalt Capital.