3 million shares in Ziggo from Barclays Capital Securities Limited.
What does BCSL stand for?
BCSL stands for Barclays Capital Securities Limited (London, England, UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BCSL
We have 20 other meanings of BCSL in our Acronym Attic
- Boulder Community School of Integrated Studies (Colorado)
- British Columbia Soil Information System (Ministry of Environment; Canada)
- British Columbia Settlement and Integration Workers' Association (Canada)
- Bayview Citizens for Social Justice (Cape Charles, VA)
- Blood Center of the St. Johns (St. Augustine, FL)
- Bulletin of the Chemical Society of Japan
- Binary Cyclic Shift Keying
- Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid (film)
- Bangladesh Cable Shilpa Limited
- Baptist Convention of Sierra Leone
- Body Condition Score at Lambing (zoology)
- British Columbia Student Loan
- Business Communicators of Second Life (blog)
- British Columbia Society of Landscape Architects (Canada)
- Bardeen-Cooper-Schrieffer-Lipkin-Nogami-Heitler-London, Nth-Order
- British Columbia Society of Laboratory Science (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Badminton Club St-Maurice
- Bar Code Sorting Machine
- Barton Creek Square Mall
Samples in periodicals archive:
Reckitt Benckiser Group plc today announces that it will commence an irrevocable, non-discretionary programme with Barclays Capital Securities Limited to purchase Shares on its own behalf during the period which commences on 20 March and ends no later than 2 May 2013, therefore running through its close period, 2-21 April.
Britain's financial regulator has levied the penalty on Barclays Capital Securities Limited and Barclays Bank Plc.