Established in 1840 as The Barbados Mutual Life Assurance Society, Sagicor is one of the oldest insurers in the Americas, offering a wide range of products and services including life and health insurance, annuities and pensions, property and casualty insurance, investment services and card processing services.
What does BMLAS stand for?
BMLAS stands for Barbados Mutual Life Assurance Society
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Brooks Memorial Library (Vermont)
- Buckhiester Management Ltd (Seattle, WA)
- Business Management Layer
- Business Mortgage Loan
- Bytown Marine Ltd (Ottawa, ON, Canada)
- Bone Marrow Lymphocyte Antigen
- Brampton Minor Lacrosse Association (Canada)
- British Maritime Law Association (est. 1908; London, England, UK)
- British Medical Laser Association (UK)
- Bulletin of the Medical Library Association
- Big Mouth Little Brain
- Bulk Mixed Leukocyte Cultures
- Binaural Masking Level Difference (psychology)
- British Manual Lymph Drainage Association (Sutton, United Kingdom)
- Business Management Law & Finance (Gulf University; Bahrain)
- Be My Little Girl (mnemonic for US military general ranks: Brigadier General, Major General, Lieutenant General, General)
- Berlin Medical LifeGuard
- Bestial Metal Legion Germany
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital (Ware, Massachusetts)
- Big Mogambo Lesson in Economics
Samples in periodicals archive:
Two major players in the regional insurance business announced a share deal that would give the Barbados Mutual Life Assurance Society 23% equity in Life of Barbados at a cost of Bds$46 million (US$23 million), reports CANA (April 19, 2000).
He has led the Group through many strategic initiatives, culminating with the demutualization of the Barbados Mutual Life Assurance Society, and its reorganisation as Sagicor.
Sagicor was formed in 1840 as Barbados Mutual Life Assurance Society and completed its demutualization in 2002.
Nemwil's major shareholders are Barbados Mutual Life Assurance Society, Guardian Life Group and Royal Bank of Trinidad and Tobago, through Bancassurance Caribbean Ltd.
today affirmed the A (Excellent) ratings of the Barbados Mutual Life Assurance Society, St.
The Barbados Mutual Life Assurance Society (BMLAS) -- the island's oldest and largest insurance company with assets of Bds$817.