the holding company for Bar Harbor Banking and Trust Company based in Bar Harbor, Maine.
What does BHBT stand for?
BHBT stands for Bar Harbor Banking and Trust (Maine; banking services)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of BHBT in our Acronym Attic
- Beverly Hills Basketball League (Beverly Hills, CA)
- Burnt Hills-Ballston Lake (New York)
- Bovine Hemoglobin-Based Oxygen Carrier
- Borderline High Blood Pressure
- Broad Hollow Bioscience Park (New York)
- Black Hills Boxer Rescue (Rapid City, SD)
- Bayrischer Heim Brau Service (German: Bavarian Home Brewing Service)
- Blood Has Been Shed (band)
- Bristol Hospital Broadcasting Service (UK)
- Baker Hughes Business Support Services (drilling tools company)
- Backcountry Horsemen of California (est. 1981)
- Backhanded Compliment
- Balance Health Center (Philadelphia, PA)
- Baldwin Hills Conservancy (Los Angeles, CA)
- Balochistan High Court (Pakistan)
- Baltic Holding Company (Latvia)
- Bank Holding Company
- Baptist Health Care (health care provider)
- Baptist Home Care
- Barron Hilton Cup
Samples in periodicals archive:
In conjunction with this effort, Bar Harbor Bankshares has changed the name of its principal operating subsidiary, Bar Harbor Banking and Trust Company to Bar Harbor Bank & Trust.
Bar Harbor Bankshares is the parent company of its wholly owned subsidiary, Bar Harbor Banking and Trust Company.
Bar Harbor Bankshares is the parent company of wholly owned subsidiaries, Bar Harbor Banking and Trust Company and BTI Financial Group.
27, 2003 Bar Harbor Banking and Trust Company, subsidiary of Bar Harbor Bankshares (AMEX: BHB), today announced the signing of a definitive agreement under which it will acquire the Rockland, Maine branch of Androscoggin Savings Bank located at 245 Camden Street on Route 1.
Bar Harbor Bankshares is the parent company of the wholly owned subsidiaries of Bar Harbor Banking and Trust Company and BTI Financial Group.
Bar Harbor Banking and Trust Company, founded in 1887, provides full service banking with ten locations throughout Down East Maine.
A $1 million increase in the Bar Harbor Banking and Trust Company's loan loss reserve and a one time fourth quarter restructuring charge at BTI Financial Group were the key elements that contributed to the reduction in earnings.