Asserting that the Bar Council of India has enormous responsibilities to discharge, Dr.
What does BCOI stand for?
BCOI stands for Bar Council of India
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of BCOI in our Acronym Attic
- Bedford Council of Faiths (UK)
- British Commonwealth Occupation Force
- Broome County Office for Aging (New York)
- Baltimore County Fire Department (Maryland)
- Bradley Conduct of Fire Trainer
- Behavioral Cooperative Oncology Group
- Bloomfield Church of God (Bloomfield, IN)
- Bulgarian Church of God (Stara Zagora, Bulgaria)
- British Columbia Oil and Gas Commission (Canada)
- British Columbia Office of Health Technology Assessment (Canada)
- Brewery Convention of Japan
- Bottle/Can Opener Key Chain (common product)
- British Columbia Railway Company
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Battalion Combat Outcome Model
- Below Center Of Mass (Officer Evaluation Report)
- Billing Complete (WorldCom)
- Bluetooth Intercom (headsets)
- Budget Committee (JOIDES)
- Bulletin of the Comediantes
Samples in periodicals archive:
Shri Sharma explained to him that India is governed by self-regulatory professional bodies like the Bar Council of India and the Institute of Chartered Accountants.
THE Bar Council of India ( BCI), which has called upon lawyers to abstain from court works on July 11 and July 12 in protest against the Centre's proposal to usurp its powers, on Monday threatened to summon lawyers from across the country to gherao Parliament on the first day of the Monsoon session if the government was adamant in making the council defunct.
Suspended assistant police inspector Sachin Vaze, who had recently joined the Sena, said that his organization would lodge a complaint against Waghmare with the Bar Council of India.
Mr Bhomra said that whilst the Indian government had hinted that it wanted to modernise and liberalise its legal market, there has been opposition from the Bar Council of India, which is the country's legal representative group.
Until now their religious professions had made them ineligible to join the Bar Council of India.
The various government bodies, in this space, have been analyzed including the Bar Council of India and the State Bar Council of India.
On 23rd September, 2012, the Indian Law Institute in association with Bar Council of India, Supreme Court Bar Association, Bar Council of Delhi, Delhi High Court Bar Association and Supreme Court Advocate on Record Association will be organising a Seminar on Working of Fifty years of the Indian Advocates Act and its Relevancy in the International Context .