Thereafter, all the operator has to do is enter the part (program) number or with the use of the bar code wand, scan the bar graph, and the computer will automatically recall the stored data and set up the parameters.
What does BCW stand for?
BCW stands for Bar Code Wand
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BCW
We have 62 other meanings of BCW in our Acronym Attic
- British Conference Venues Survey (Scotland, UK)
- Bear Creek Valley Sanitary Authority (Medford, Oregon)
- British Columbia Vital Statistics Agency (British Columbia, Canada)
- British Columbia Viking Ship Project (Canada)
- Butler County Vocational-Technical School
- Buu Chinh Vien Thong (Vietnamese: Telecommunications)
- Beaumont-Cherry Valley Water District (Beaumont, CA)
- Bexley Council for Voluntary Youth Organisations (UK)
- Babies Can't Wait (Georgia)
- Bachelor of Community Welfare
Samples in periodicals archive:
Achievements of the respective companies include the bar code wand scanner and the industry's largest rollout of mobile hand-held computers.
Input can be from high level analog and digital gages, bar code wands, or via the keyboard.
Bar Code Wand and CoverSheet By scanning each customer code on arrival, the Bar Code Wand lets mobile workers and pick-up crews quickly and automatically timestamp proof of collection.
The Pocket PCs can be used with such optional hardware accessories like bar code laser cards, in-hand scan bar code, bar code wand cards, GSM data communications or with the Casio Digital Camera Compact Flash card.
As a leading innovator in the development of quality data capture products and solutions, HHP launched the world's first commercially viable handheld bar code wand scanner in 1972.
The Company also offers utility software that includes a modem, printer, bar code wands and scanner interfaces, screen and keyboard routines and calculator and database functions.
The implementation also includes Intermec's ScanPlus(TM) 1800 Vista wireless handheld bar code scanners, which are gradually replacing tethered bar code wands, along with peripherals that include Intermec 4400 bar code printers and label media.