He is a member of The District of Columbia Bar, the Maryland State Bar Association and the Bar Association of Montgomery County, Maryland.
What does BAMC stand for?
BAMC stands for Bar Association of Montgomery County (Rockville, MD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BAMC
We have 34 other meanings of BAMC in our Acronym Attic
- Brasilian American Merchant Bank
- Brentford Always Message Board (fan club; UK)
- By All Means Band (band)
- Bayesian Analysis in Molecular Biology and Evolution (software)
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Education
- Ballistic Anti-Missile Boost Intercept (1950s ABM)
- Bay Area Macroinvertebrate Bioassessment Information Network (Oakland, CA)
- Biochemistry And Molecular Biology International
- BMP (Bone Morphogenetic Protein) and Activin Membrane-Bound Inhibitor (biochemistry)
- Born-Again Middle-Aged Biker
- Bleed Air Monitoring Computer
- Brabantse Auto Mobiel Club (Dutch; Belgian automobile club)
- British Applied Mathematics Colloquium (UK)
- Bronchoalveolar Mononuclear Cell
- Brooke Army Medical Center
- Burkhard Analysis and Methods Corporation
- Backward And Minority Communities Employees Federation (India)
- Bureau d'Arbitrage & de Médiation des Chemins de Fer du Canada (French: Canadian Railway Office of Arbitration & Dispute Resolution)
- Brooke Army Medical Centre Family Care Clinic (US Army)
- Begin the Planning, Arrange for Reconnaissance, Make Reconnaissance, Complete the Planning, Issue the Order, Supervise (US DoD tactical decision-making)