It is tough to lose your executive director, Charles Deweese, to retirement and your associate executive director and journal editor, Pam Durso, to Baptist Women in Ministry as their executive director.
What does BWIM stand for?
BWIM stands for Baptist Women in Ministry
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BWIM
- Biological Warning and Incident Characterization System (also seen as Biowarning and Incident Characterization System; US DHS)
- Burn Wound Intensive Care Unit (healthcare)
- Basalt Waste Isolation Division
- Beth Whitlinger Interior Design (Racho Santa Margarita, CA)
- Broadband Wireless Internet Forum (IEEE-ISTO)
- Bible Way Institute International (Stephenville, TX; now Bible Way Institute International Curriculum Supply)
- Bill Walter III Melanoma Research Fund
- Brooker-Wills Interlocking Intramedullary Nailing (fracture treatment)
- Barnett Waddingham Investments Ltd. (UK)
- Burroughs Wellcome India Ltd. (pharmaceuticals)
- Bridge Weight In Motion
- By Which I Mean
- BetandWin (online gaming/entertainment provider)
- Broadband Wireless Internet Network
- Bottled Water Information Office (London, UK)
- Basalt Waste Isolation Project
- Best Western Island Palms (San Diego, CA)
- Black Women in Publishing (now Black Americans in Publishing; New York)
- Barry-Wehmiller International Resources
- British West Indies Regiment (est. 1915; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ken Camp, "Christian love requires respect for Baptist women in ministry Oklahoma pastor insists," Baptist Standard (August 24, 2009): 16.
The work also includes two State of Women in Baptist Life reports commissioned by Baptist Women in Ministry, which contain an array of statistical data from 2005 and 2006 and elucidates the growing influence women are enjoying in Baptist life.
Baptist women in ministry sounds like an oxymoron to Primitive Baptists.
23) In 1983, Southern Baptist Women in Ministry was formed to provide a network for women called to all forms of ministry.