26) By 1938, the mission was renting the entire building, sponsoring a choir, a Baptist Training Union chapter, a Boy Scout troop, and Vacation Bible Schools.
What does BTU stand for?
BTU stands for Baptist Training Union
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BTU
We have 42 other meanings of BTU in our Acronym Attic
- Bop to the Top (song)
- Brianza Traffic Terror Team (motocycle group; Italy)
- Bump To The Top
- Back to the Universe (band)
- BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg) Trofee voor Thermisch Verzinken (Dutch: BENELUX Trophy for Thermal Galvanizing)
- Bullet Train to Vegas (band)
- But That's the Way We've Always Done It
- Back to University (various organizations)
- Back To You
- Baltimore Teachers Union
Samples in periodicals archive:
National Baptist Convention of America 94th Annual National Baptist Sunday School and Baptist Training Union Congress Convention Cobo Conference and Exhibition Center Thursday, June 14, 2001 thru Saturday, June 16, 2001 No Public Schedule Sunday, June 17, 200l 12:00 p.
Waters, president of the Cheerio Club; Cora Foster, president of the Goodwill Prayer Band; Edyth Jamison, general superintendent of the Church School General Officers; and Mattie Hodge, general director, The Baptist Training Union.
13) At the sate level, the number of women hired as state workers with Sunday School, Baptist Student work, and Baptist Training Union increased.