Keller, Jr, MS, Vice President, Health Technology Evaluation and Safety, ECRI Institute Presenters: * Eric Sacks, Director, Healthcare Product Alerts, ECRI Institute * Lauren Hollenbeck, RHIA, CPHQ, CPHRM, Corporate Risk Manager, Baptist Memorial Health Care Corporation The interactive format of these web conferences provides ample time to interact with the panel through a Q&A session.
What does BMHCC stand for?
BMHCC stands for Baptist Memorial Health Care Corporation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Banging My Head Against the Keyboard
- Banging My Head Against the Wall
- British Materials Handling Board
- Bismarck-Mandan Home Builders Association (Bismarck, ND)
- Bear Mountain Hockey Club (New York)
- Beta Myosin Heavy Chain
- Beyond Mind Healing Center (West Baldwin, ME)
- Bone Marrow Hematopoietic Compartment
- Brandon Mental Health Centre (Brandon, Manitoba, Canada)
- Building Materials Holding Corporation (Boise, ID)
- Bureau of Managed Health Care Programs (Madison, WI)
- Bizarre Myocardial Hypertrophy with Disorganization
- Ballarat Materials Handling Equipment (Victoria, Australia)
- British Materials Handling Federation (UK)
- Bradley Memorial Hospital and Health Center (Southington, CT)
- Bangor Maine Health Institute
- Bangor Mental Health Institute (Maine)
- BCDA (Bases Conversion Development Authority) Management and Holdings, Inc. (Philippines)
- Biomedical Health Informatics (University of Minnesota; Minneapolis, MN)
- Black Men's Health Initiative (Durham, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
After an extensive review of multiple solutions, we found that the RelayHealth health information exchange provides the architecture and clinical integration required to coordinate patient care, and enables the interoperability we need for our hospitals, physicians and patients," said Doug Reiselt, vice president and chief information officer, Baptist Memorial Health Care Corporation.
org, both of Baptist Memorial Health Care Corporation Web site: http://www.
AEL), a full-service provider of esoteric and clinical reference laboratory services, today announced it has executed a long-term extension of its current laboratory services agreement with Baptist Memorial Health Care Corporation (BMHCC), located in Memphis, TN.
Francis County, Arkansas, and certain other assets are being acquired from Baptist Memorial Health Care Corporation, Memphis, Tennessee, the former operator of the hospital.
Timely, Reliable Reports Baptist Memorial Health Care Corporation is a group of more than 30 entities equipped to provide medical care to more than 45,000 patients a year across the Mid-Southern U.
amp; BOISE, Idaho -- Baptist Memorial Health Care Corporation (Baptist) of Memphis TN, regarded as one of the premier health care systems in the nation operating 15 hospitals throughout the Mid-South, is implementing HealthCast's eXactACCESS to meet HIPAA and JCAHO patient privacy and security regulations, while improving the speed, efficiency, and convenience with which their clinicians access and use critical patient information.
Center CONTACT: Ayoka Pond, Senior Public Relations Coordinator of Baptist Memorial Health Care Corporation, +1-901-227-3503, or pager, +1-901-227-7243, ID#.