Jeff Hicks, RT, MHSA, is vice president of ancillary services at Baptist Medical Center South, Montgomery, Alabama.
What does BMCS stand for?
BMCS stands for Baptist Medical Center South (Montgomery, Alabama)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BMCS
We have 31 other meanings of BMCS in our Acronym Attic
- Bryn Mawr Classical Review
- Bus Master Control Registers
- Business Management & Consultancy van Rheenen (Barendrecht, The Netherlands)
- Butterworths Merger Control Review (magazine)
- Basic Metallic Cartridge Reloading Course (NRA)
- Biomolecular and Cellular Resource Center (University of Pennsylvania Health System)
- Blue Mountain Community Renewal Council
- British Motorcycle Racing Club
- Black Mountain Conflict Resolution Services
- Backup Mission Control Station (GPS)
- Belegarth Medieval Combat Society (live action battlegame involving foam boffers)
- Bharati Management Consultancy Services (India)
- Blue Mountain Christian School
- Blue Mountains Conservation Society (Wentworth Falls, NSW, Australia)
- Branch Movement Control System
- Bristol Muslim Cultural Society (UK)
- Broadband Multimedia Communications System
- Budget Management & Credit Solutions LLC (Gardner, KS)
- Building Management Control System
- Bulk Mounted Computer Station
Samples in periodicals archive:
Following his premature birth, Samuel was hospitalized for approximately a ten-week period at Baptist Medical Center South in Montgomery, Alabama.
Baptist Heart Hospital (FL) Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville (FL) Baptist Medical Center South (FL) Chesapeake Regional Medical Center (VA) Grandview Medical Center (OH) Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian (CA) Kettering Medical Center (OH) Lafayette General Medical Center (LA) North Cypress Medical Center (TX) Saint Agnes Medical Center (CA) Southview Medical Center (OH) St.
5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- TeamHealth has expanded its Alabama presence through the acquisition of certain assets of Alabama ER Administrative Services, PC (AERAS) and by partnering with the physicians of ER Med, LLC, the physician groups that provided services to the emergency departments of Baptist Medical Center South, Baptist Medical Center East and Prattville Baptist Hospital in Montgomery, Ala.
9 acres in Flagler Center to build Baptist Medical Center South, a 125-bed satellite hospital to serve the growing population.
Baptist Health is a faith-based, mission-driven system comprised of Baptist Medical Center, Baptist Medical Center Beaches, Baptist Medical Center Nassau, Baptist Medical Center South and Wolfson Children's Hospital - Jacksonville's only children's hospital.
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20050215/DCTU012LOGO ) * Baptist Health -- Baptist Medical Center Downtown -- Jacksonville, FL * Baptist Health -- Baptist Medical Center South -- Jacksonville, FL * Baptist Health -- Wolfson Children's Hospital -- Jacksonville, FL * Inova Fair Oaks Hospital -- Fair Oaks, VA * Medical University of South Carolina -- Charleston, SC * Indiana Orthopaedic Hospital -- Indianapolis, IN * OSF St.