Baptist Health System Foundation (TN) Senior VP/Executive Director, Ms.
What does BHSF stand for?
BHSF stands for Baptist Health System Foundation (Scotia, NY)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BHSF
We have 1 other meaning of BHSF in our Acronym Attic
- Bozeman High School District (Montana)
- Barnstable High School Drama Club (Massachusetts)
- Berkeley High School Development Group (Berkeley, CA)
- Bureau of Health Statistics and Data Management (New Hampshire Division of Public Health Services)
- Beaverton-Hillsboro Science Expo
- Beauty Health and Skincare Employers Association (South Africa)
- Birmingham Health, Safety and Environment Association (UK)
- Bard High School Early College
- Black Hat Search Engine Optimization
- Baptist Health South Florida
- Birmingham Hospital Saturday Fund
- Bureau of Health Services Financing (Louisiana
- Baptist Health Services Group
- Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire Strategic Health Authority (UK)
- Bachelor of Health Science in Human Movement
- Black Hills Society for Human Resource Management (Rapid City, South Dakota)
- Baker Hughes Services International Inc.
- Baltic Exchange Handysize Index (London, UK)
- Bicycle Helmet Safety Institute
- Biomedical and Health Sciences Institute (University of Georgia; Athens, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Three members of the Association for Healthcare Philanthropy (AHP) -- New York's Mount Sinai Hospital, Tennessee's Baptist Health System Foundation, and the California Pacific Medical Center Foundation -- have written letters saying a Bush Administration/HHS proposal to change the HIPAA patient Privacy Rule will significantly reduce the flow of philanthropic support in America.
These include the Alcoa Foundation, Baptist Health System Foundation, Citigroup Foundation, Clayton Family Foundation, Ken W.