The firm's clients include BayCare Health System, Tenet Healthcare, Baptist Health South Florida, Florida Department of Veterans Affairs, and Tampa General Hospital.
What does BHSF stand for?
BHSF stands for Baptist Health South Florida
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BHSF
We have 1 other meaning of BHSF in our Acronym Attic
- Boyden-Hull School District (Iowa)
- Bozeman High School District (Montana)
- Barnstable High School Drama Club (Massachusetts)
- Berkeley High School Development Group (Berkeley, CA)
- Bureau of Health Statistics and Data Management (New Hampshire Division of Public Health Services)
- Beaverton-Hillsboro Science Expo
- Beauty Health and Skincare Employers Association (South Africa)
- Birmingham Health, Safety and Environment Association (UK)
- Bard High School Early College
- Black Hat Search Engine Optimization
- Baptist Health System Foundation (Scotia, NY)
- Birmingham Hospital Saturday Fund
- Bureau of Health Services Financing (Louisiana
- Baptist Health Services Group
- Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire Strategic Health Authority (UK)
- Bachelor of Health Science in Human Movement
- Black Hills Society for Human Resource Management (Rapid City, South Dakota)
- Baker Hughes Services International Inc.
- Baltic Exchange Handysize Index (London, UK)
- Bicycle Helmet Safety Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
From Baptist Health South Florida to Yale-New Haven Hospital in Connecticut, 13 hospitals and health systems were rated among the top 100 employers by Working Mothermagazine, which looked at things like paid parental leave, backup child care and on-site fitness programs.
Ozner has become Medical Director of Wellness and Prevention at Baptist Health South Florida, a well-known medical lecturer, popular media guest and author of the book, The Miami Mediterranean Diet: Lose Weight and Lower your Risk of Heart Disease.
Enrique Escofet, DDS, a volunteer dentist from Miami, says: "This charitable mission, organized by the South Florida District Dental Association (SFDDA), Miami Rescue Mission, and Michael Daily from The Good News Care Center joined by volunteers from Baptist Health South Florida is always very grateful for the humble patients that sincerely appreciate the benefits of dental health.
com)-- IOS Health Systems (IOS), a leading innovator of web-based ambulatory electronic health record (EHR) and practice management software, announces that Baptist Health South Florida has selected IOS for their Physician EHR Donation Program.
MIAMI -- When Baptist Health South Florida employees received their first paycheck in 2013, they were hit with the reality of lower take-home pay due to the renewed full social security deduction.
Golden Beach Baptist Health South Florida Baptist Health South Florida, the largest not-for-profit health care system and the largest private employer in South Florida, opened its first LEED-certified acute-care hospital in Miami-Dade County this past April.
About Baptist Health South Florida Baptist Health South Florida is the largest faith-based, not-for-profit healthcare organization in the region.