15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Florida Blue and Baptist Health Care (BHC) Corporation announce the execution of an accountable care agreement that aims to improve the quality and efficiency of patient care in northwest Florida.
What does BHC stand for?
BHC stands for Baptist Health Care (health care provider)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BHC
We have 146 other meanings of BHC in our Acronym Attic
- Bristol Hospital Broadcasting Service (UK)
- Baker Hughes Business Support Services (drilling tools company)
- Bar Harbor Banking and Trust (Maine; banking services)
- Backcountry Horsemen of California (est. 1981)
- Backhanded Compliment
- Balance Health Center (Philadelphia, PA)
- Baldwin Hills Conservancy (Los Angeles, CA)
- Balochistan High Court (Pakistan)
- Baltic Holding Company (Latvia)
- Bank Holding Company
- Baptist Home Care
- Barron Hilton Cup
- Bastogne Historical Center (Belgium)
- Bâtiments d'Habitation Collectifs (French: Collective Residential Buildings; public housing)
- Beckett Heating and Cooling (Williamsport, IN)
- Before He Cheats (Carrie Underwood song)
- Before Housing Costs
- Behavioral Health Care
- Behavioral Health Center
- Behavioral Health Consultant
Samples in periodicals archive:
announced the buyout of an air-ambulance service, Baptist LifeFlight from Baptist Health Care, which owns Baptist Hospital in Pensacola and Gulf Breeze Hospital in the nearby community of Gulf Breeze.
Connie Bookman of Pensacola is executive director of Pathways for Change and the former executive director of The Christian Counseling Center and Pathways for Change program at Baptist Health Care.
Whittle had used his famous "category-specific" advertising approach--selling ads to a single producer of a given product--and four giants in the state bought in: South Central Bell, Baptist Health Care System, First Tennessee Bank, and the Tennessee Valley Authority.
Baptist Health Care Corporation selected FairWarning([R]) to simplify our privacy auditing across a variety of applications," said Jim Donaldson, Director of Corporate Compliance at Baptist Health Care, Pensacola, FL.
Al Stubblefield is chair of the AHA Committee on Research and president/CEO of Baptist Health Care, Pensacola, Fla.
Lachina previously served as medical director and senior vice president for the Baptist Health Care system of East Tennessee in Knoxville.
Earlier in his career he was EVP of Baptist Health Care Affiliates while also serving as Chairman of HealthNet Management, Inc.