Private banking firm Banque de Luxembourg is set to acquire HSH Nordbank AG's private client business in Luxembourg.
What does BDL stand for?
BDL stands for Banque de Luxembourg (French: Bank of Luxembourg)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BDL
We have 80 other meanings of BDL in our Acronym Attic
- Business Development Kit
- Bund der Deutschen Katholischen Jugend (German: German Catholic Youth Federation; Germany)
- Research Project of History of the Book Culture
- Black Dragon Kenpo Youth Organization
- Bad Data Link
- Bad Data List
- Bad Down Link
- Ball Don't Lie (sports blog)
- Banque de Dépannage Linguistique (French: Linguistics Breakdown Bank; Canada)
- Banque de Développement Local (French: Local Development Bank; Algeria)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Banque de Luxembourg is to acquire HSH Nordbank Private Banking SA's private client business.