In addition to BankMed, the syndicated loan facility attracted commitments from Emirates Lebanon Bank, Banque Libano-FranE*aise, Credit Libanais, Banque Misr Liban, Fransabank, IBL Bank, BBAC, Lebanon & Gulf Bank, BLC Bank, Fransa Invest Bank, Societe Generale de Banque au Liban, IBL Investment Bank, and CSC Bank, in addition to lead arrangers Bank Audi and Deutsche Bank.
What does BML stand for?
BML stands for Banque Misr Liban (French; Lebanese bank)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BML
We have 132 other meanings of BML in our Acronym Attic
- Buthus Martensi Karsch (Chinese scorpion species)
- Buckinghamshire and Milton Keynes Fire Authority (UK)
- Berkeley MultiMedia Kernel Library
- Badan Musyawarah Kebudayaan Nasional (Indonesian: Musyawarah National Board of Culture; New Guinea)
- Birlesmis Milletler Kalkinma Programi (Turkish)
- Boilermaker (US Navy)
- Bahasa Malaysia Kod Tangan (Malay sign language)
- Badminton Maisons-Laffitte (French badminton club)
- Baies et Menuiseries du Languedoc (French building materials company)
- Bank of Maldives (est. 1982)
- Base Master Listing
- Basic Machine Language
- Bean Markup Language
- Beardsley and Memorial Library (Winsted, CT)
- Beau Meuble Liégeois (French: Liege Beautiful Furniture; Liege, Belgium)
- Beaujolais Monts du Lyonnais (French: Beaujolais Hills of Lyon; vocational training)
- Belfast & Moosehead Lake (railroad; Maine)
- Belfast and Moosehead Lake Railroad Company
- Below the Mud Line (deep-sea studies)
- Berlin Regional Airport (airport code; Berlin, NH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Banque Misr Liban (BML) reopens Furn El-Chebbak Branch Banque Misr Liban (BML) reopened its branch in Furn El-Chebback, under the patronage of Ahmad El Bidewi, Egyptian ambassador to Lebanon, and was attended by Mohammad Kamal Eldin Barakat, chairman of the board of directors of BML, the bank said in a statement.
The consortium, made up mostly of Lebanese banks, includes: BankMed, Emirates Lebanon Bank, Banque Libano-FranE*aise, Credit Libanais, Banque Misr Liban, Fransabank, IBL Bank, BBAC, Lebanon & Gulf Bank, BLC Bank, Fransa Invest Bank, Societe Generale de Banque au Liban, IBL Investment Bank, and CSC Bank, in addition to the mandated lead arrangers.