The bank received approval to open a branch from Banque Centrale de Mauritanie (BCM), the country's central bank, and becomes the first Qatari and GCC financial institution to establish a branch in the country.
What does BCM stand for?
BCM stands for Banque Centrale de Mauritanie (French)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BCM
We have 269 other meanings of BCM in our Acronym Attic
- Back Channel Message
- Back Course Marker
- Bad Career Move
- Bad Chinese Movie
- Badminton Club Mulhouse (French badminton club)
- Bangkok Can Manufacturing (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Bank Created Money
- Bank Cubic Meter
- Banking Center Manager
- Banque Centrale de Madagascar (French: Central Bank of Madagascar)
- Banque Commerciale du Maroc (French: Commercial Bank of Morocco)
- Baptist Campus Ministry (similar to BSU)
- Baptist College of Ministry (Menomonee Falls, WI)
- Baptist Collegiate Ministries (college student organization)
- Baseline Correlation Matrix
- Basic Capability Modules
- Basic Combat Maneuver (RAF)
- Basic Computing Module
- Basic Control Monitor
- Basket Causses Mendois (French basketball club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The bank had earlier received approval to open a branch from Banque Centrale de Mauritanie (BCM), the country s central bank.