The financing enables Napier to complete its restructuring under the provisions of the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act (Canada).
What does BIA stand for?
BIA stands for Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BIA
We have 215 other meanings of BIA in our Acronym Attic
- Black Input/Output Controller
- Block Input/Output Controller
- Black Input/Output Control Unit
- Biphase - Level
- Baby in Arms
- Baccalauréat en Informatique Appliquée (Bachelor in Data Sciences)
- Bachelor of Industrial Administration
- Baixo Impacto Ambiental (Portuguese: Low Environmental Impact; Brazil)
- Ball Image Analyzer
- Bandaranaike International Airport (Sri Lanka)
- Banque Intercontinentale Arabe (French: Arab Intercontinental Bank)
- Banque Internationale pour l'Afrique (French)
- Barbados Institute of Architects (Barbados)
- Barbecue Industry Association
- Base Information Analysis
- Basic Insurance Amount (federal government employee life insurance)
- Bastia, Corsica, France - Poretta (Airport Code)
- Beef Improvement Association
- Bengaluru International Airport (Bangalore, India)
- Best in America
Samples in periodicals archive:
GrowthExperts"), has filed an assignment into bankruptcy under the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act.
Consequently the Company filed an Assignment in Bankruptcy pursuant to the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act in Canada.
The first stage involves the Company and its subsidiary, Receptagen Corporation, each filing a Notice of Intention to Make a Proposal on February 7, 1997 under the Canadian Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act in order to protect the assets of the Company and its subsidiary, and the interest of their creditors and shareholders.
3, 1995-- Modatech today announced its assignment pursuant to the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act of Canada.