uk Global Banking News - 21 October 2011 Bankinter SA (BKT.
What does BKT stand for?
BKT stands for Bankinter SA (stock symbol; Spain)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BKT
We have 7 other meanings of BKT in our Acronym Attic
- British Karate Shunen Jutsu (UK)
- Bangladesh Krishak Sramik Janata League (India)
- Bonus Kompetisi Sepeda Motor
- Bangladesh Krira Shiksha Pratisthan (Bengali: Bangladesh Sports Education Institute; Savar, Bangladesh)
- Because Konami Says So
- Backstamped (philatelic usage)
- British Kinematograph Sound & Television Society
- Bak Kut Teh (Chinese soup)
- Banka Kombëtare Tregtare (Albanian: National Commercial Bank)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is an advisory director of Linea Directa Aseguradora and Bankinter SA in Spain and a non-executive director of the Economist and Centrica plc.
MC) (NYSE: BBV), and Juan Arena, former chairman of Bankinter SA (BKT.