What does BFSI stand for?
BFSI stands for Banking & Financial Services Industry
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BFSI
We have 1 other meaning of BFSI in our Acronym Attic
- Blackpool and Fylde Sunday Football Alliance (UK)
- Bank Fund Staff Federal Credit Union (US and Canada)
- Belgravia Financial Services Group, Ltd.
- Biological Farming Systems Group (University of Wageningen; Netherlands)
- Bullfrog Paravertebral Sympathetic Ganglia
- Business and Financial Services Group (est. 1991; Thailand)
- Business Facilitation Steering Group
- Baboon Follicle-Stimulating Hormone
- Bovine Follicle Stimulating Hormone
- Bovine Follicle-Stimulating Hormone Receptor
- Banking, Finance, Security and Insurance
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
- Binary Frequency Shift Keying
- Berufsfachschule Langenthal (Swiss vocational school; Langenthal, Switzerland)
- Best Fit Straight Line
- Bison Financial Services Limited (British Virgin Islands)
- Butterfield Fund Services (Bermuda) Limited
- Banking and Financial Services Law Association Ltd.
- British Federation of Sand & Land Yachting Clubs
- B.F. Saul Mortgage Company (Chevy Chase Bank subsidiary)