INTERNET BUSINESS NEWS-(C)1995-2000 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD Swedish software company SteamServe and both the Bankgirocentralen (BGC) and WM-data have signed collaboration agreements to provide software for electronic invoicing services currently being introduced by banks.
What does BGC stand for?
BGC stands for Bankgirocentralen (Sweden)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BGC
We have 107 other meanings of BGC in our Acronym Attic
- Beta-Glucuronidase Binding Protein
- Bagot Goat Breed Society (formerly Bagot Goat Study Group)
- British Guiana Broadcasting Service
- Bowling Green Business University (Bowling Green, KY)
- British Guild of Beer Writers
- Bad Girls Club (TV show)
- Balaklava Gliding Club (South Australia)
- Bangkok Golf Club (Thailand)
- Bangsar Gospel Centre (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Bank Giro Credit
- Baptist General Conference (formerly Swedish Baptist Denomination)
- Battle Group Commander
- Bay State Gas Company (Massachusetts)
- Belgacom (Belgian telecom operator)
- Below Ground Carbon
- Berkeley Geochronology Center (Berkeley, CA)
- Berkshire Girls' Choir
- Bernex Go Club (Swiss gaming club)
- Bernie Grant Centre (arts; UK)
- Biased Gene Conversion (biology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
PrimeKey is a Swedish based open source security software pioneer, providing enterprise class solutions to key public and commercial sector clients worldwide including the Swedish Police, Societe Generale, several national Trust Centres, Bankgirocentralen BGC (The Swedish Clearing House of Payments) and several Fortune 500 U.
The Company also delivered solutions to Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation in Singapore and to Bankgirocentralen in Sweden.
Alydaar has converted code for numerous international clients including, the Irish National air carrier, Aer Lingus, British Airways, Stockholm based Bankgirocentralen, and 3M locations in France, the U.
Business Editors STOCKHOLM, Sweden--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 7, 2000 Swedish software company StreamServe have signed collaboration agreements with both the Bankgirocentralen (BGC) and WM-data to provide software for the electronic invoicing services that banks are currently introducing.
Alydaar has converted code for numerous international clients including Ireland's national air carrier, Aer Lingus, British Airways and Stockholm-based Bankgirocentralen.
Last year the company achieved two award-winning(1) world firsts; Sweden's national processor Bankgirocentralen (BGC) outsourced the majority of its payments processing to VocaLink and the Faster Payments Service was launched on the company's revolutionary real-time payment platform.
It is working with Bankgirocentralen, BGC to provide outsourced processing for the majority of Sweden's domestic payments.