Formerly known as Bankers Financial Mortgage Group, the company operates 18 loan production offices throughout Texas.
What does BFMG stand for?
BFMG stands for Bankers Financial Mortgage Group
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Battlefield Functional Mission Area Modernization Plan
- Bakersfield Family Medical Center (Bakersfield, CA)
- Barbie Fashion Model Collection (Mattel, Inc.)
- Barrie Free Methodist Church (Ontario, Canada)
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center (Greenfield, MA)
- Bert Fish Medical Center (New Smyrna Beach, FL)
- Boozefighters Motorcycle Club (est. 1946)
- Base Flight Management Data System
- Battle for Middle-Earth (game)
- Battle for Middle Earth 2 (game)
- Ben Franklin Mob Hash House Harriers
- Bahamas Faith Ministries International (Nassau, Bahamas)
- Brute Force and Massive Ignorance
- Big Front Mount Intercooler (automotive)
- Berrington Fund Management Limited (UK)
- Beamforming Matrix Module
- Base Fuel Management Officer
- Best for Missouri Organization (website)
- Basic Financial Management Officer Course (US Air Force)
- Bacterially Fermented Mistletoe Preparation (irregular cell treatment)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2008, the loans originated by our mortgage banking division, Bankers Financial Mortgage Group (operated through our wholly-owned subsidiary, Community Financial Services, Inc.
The owners of BFMG will remain with CFS after the acquisition, with Taylor serving as president of CFS, which will operate under the name Bankers Financial Mortgage Group.