Twenty years ago, the insurance industry could offer products such as the bankers blanket bond, the stockbrokers blanket bond, the mortgage bankers blanket bond and others.
What does BBB stand for?
BBB stands for Bankers Blanket Bond (insurance document)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BBB
We have 248 other meanings of BBB in our Acronym Attic
- Baby Beehinds Bamboo (Australian modern cloth nappy)
- Baby Boomer Bistro (chat site)
- Bach, Beethoven, and Brahms
- Bad Blue Boys
- Balik-Bayan Box (Filipino overseas delivery system)
- Balintawak Beer Brewery (Philippines)
- Ball-By-Ball (cricket coverage)
- Bam Bam Bigelow (wrestler)
- Bamboobat (baseball bat)
- Banana Bag & Bodice (theater company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Financial institutions -- Lloyd's has been an established source of underwriting expertise for banks and other financial institutions since the late 19th century when Lloyd's underwriters developed the first bankers blanket bond policy wording.