I would also like to echo the hope, recently expressed in a joint statement by the Bankers' Association for Foreign Trade, the Bankers Roundtable, and the American Bankers Association, that the retaliatory mechanism of any Fair Trade in Financial Services Act will never have to be used.
What does BAFT stand for?
BAFT stands for Bankers' Association for Foreign Trade (American Bankers Association)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BAFT
We have 1 other meaning of BAFT in our Acronym Attic
- Bachelor of Actuarial and Financial Studies (various universities)
- Bangkok Aviation Fuel Services Public Company Limited (Thailand)
- Biologically Active Food Supplement (nutrition)
- British Ahwazi Friendship Society (British-Iranian human rights group; UK)
- Business, Accounting and Financial Studies (Hong Kong)
- British Automatic Fire Sprinkler Association (UK)
- British Association of Feed Supplement and Additive Manufacturers (UK)
- Basic Artillery Force Simulation Model
- British Armed Forces Special Vouchers (currency; UK)
- Bankers' Association for Finance and Trade
- Bayerischer Verband Freier Theater eV
- Bi-Angular Fiber Technology (fishing rod manufacturing)
- British Airways Flight Training (UK)
- Bureau of Alcohol, Firearms and Tobacco
- British Academy of Film and Television Arts
- Balkan Federation of Travel Agencies Association
- Best Action for the Environment Road Show (Harrogate, UK)
- British Association for Fair Trade Shops
- Bay Area Family Therapy Training Associates (Cupertino, CA)
- Bay Area FreeBSD Users Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
Buerger has served as co-chairman of the Business Council - The American Council on Germany, vice chairman of the Institute of International Bankers and a member of the International Advisory Council - Bankers' Association for Foreign Trade.
Avila lives in Granite Bay near Sacramento with his family and is active in various professional and civic organizations, including the Inland International Trade Association, Nevada World Trade Council, Bankers' Association for Foreign Trade, Southern Nevada International Business Council and the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce.