What does BDDK stand for?
BDDK stands for Bankacýlýk Düzenleme Ve Denetleme Kurumu (Turkish: Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Division of Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities (NCEH)
- Banca Dati Demografica Evolutiva (Italian: Demographic Evolution Data Bank; Italy)
- Block Double-Differential Encoding
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder Examination (psychological assessment)
- butanediol diglycidyl ether (chemical cross linking agent)
- Buklod-Diwa Development Foundation Inc.
- Ballarat and District Division of General Practice (Australia)
- Biphenyl Dihydrodiol Dehydrogenase (microbiology)
- Butterfield Day Devito Hockney (marketing firm)
- Business-Driven Enterprise Application Design & Implementation (Workshop)
- Base de Donnees Marketing (France)
- Bulk Drill and Drain Machine
- Broadcast Data Distribution Node
- Boulet Dru Dupuy Petit (Boulogne-Billancourt, France; advertising agency)
- Brief, Descriptive Danish Pain Questionnaire
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder Questionnaire
- Big Data and Distributed Systems (IEEE conference)
- Biliopancreatic Diversion with Duodenal Switch (baryatric surgery)
- Biodegradable Drug Delivery Systems
- Birmingham District Dental Society (Alabama)