NASDAQ: VDSI), a global leader in authentication, digital signatures, and identity management, announced today that The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd.
What does BTMU stand for?
BTMU stands for Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd. (Japan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BTMU
- Battalion Training Management System
- Battery Thermal Management System
- Be The Movie Star (online casting community)
- Body Temperature Measuring System
- Brake Temperature Monitoring System (Aircraft)
- Brier Terrace Middle School (Washington)
- Bromotrimethylsilane (chemistry)
- Business Technology Management Systems (Cyprus)
- Bis Trimethylsilyl Acetylene (chemistry)
- Billy Tipton Memorial Saxophone Quartet (band)
- Brake Temperature Monitoring Unit
- Brick Township Municipal Utilities Authority (New Jersey)
- Born to Make You Happy (Britney Spears song)
- Back to Nature (gaming, Harvest Moon series)
- back to normal
- Back-to-Normal (trademark of Jeunique International, Inc.)
- Because the Night (song)
- Behind the Name (etymology website)
- Behind the Neck (weightlifting)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Morgan Limited, Morgan Stanley Bank International Limited, National Bank of Abu Dhabi PJSC, Natixis, Societe Generale, Standard Chartered Bank, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation and The Bank Of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd.
Jan 2006 Executive Officer and General Manager, Business & Systems Integration Division and General Manager, Corporate Planning Division, The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd.
VDSI) has announced that The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd.
The deal lenders include The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd.
With the financial community continuing to find a home and grow on the Hudson River waterfront, The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd.
The Abu Dhabi National Energy Company PJSC (Taqa), yesterday announced that it has mandated the Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd.
BRUSSELS and LONDON, October 25, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Clear2Pay, the international technology provider of next generation payment solutions for financial institutions announces that The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd.