Paul McCartney Bank of Oklahoma Center tickets are on sale now for two concerts on May 29 and 30.
What does BOK stand for?
BOK stands for Bank of Oklahoma
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BOK
We have 8 other meanings of BOK in our Acronym Attic
- Best of Jewish A Cappella (music collection)
- Bolted Joints in Composite Aircraft Structures Project (University of Limerick; Limerick, Ireland)
- Bank of the James Finl Group (Lynchburg, VA)
- Bank of Jackson Hole (Wyoming, US)
- Bank of Japan System
- Bangalore Open Java Users' Group (India)
- Back of Kerb (Australia)
- Backwoods Orienteering Klub (North Carolina)
- Bank of Khyber (Pakistan)
- Bank of Korea
- Base Of Knowledge
- Betrayers of Kamigawa (Magic the Gathering set)
- Binary Orthogonal Keying (UWB modulation)
- Blessing of Kings (gaming, World of Warcraft)
- Blow Out Kit (major trauma aid)
- Body Of Knowledge
- Bonded on Kinship (Philippine rock band)
- Book Of Knowledge
- Box of Kundun (gaming)
- Bristol Orienteering Klub (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
amp;#8220;While hunger-relief is an ongoing need for our community, the holidays bring added attention to the need and WSI is pleased to help raise awareness and funding for the Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma as part of our commitment to the communities we serve,” said presenter Gunnar Hood.
Using eRecording technology from Ingeo and Rekon provides Bank of Oklahoma with savings in time and costs and ensures the highest levels of security and accuracy, according to Ingeo.
The Bank of Oklahoma Tower at the Williams Center in Tulsa first opened its doors for business on Nov.
Bank Utilizes Solutions' Dynamic and User-Friendly Features for Quick, Accurate and Compliant Lending Transactions MINNEAPOLIS -- Citizens Bank of Oklahoma announced today it has turned to Wolters Kluwer Financial Services and the company's ComplianceOne[TM] solution to help the bank manage regulatory and operational risks.
Clearingworks will allow Bank of Oklahoma to offer Accounts Receivable Conversion (ARC) processing services to its lockbox customers, converting paper checks into electronic transactions at both their Tulsa and Oklahoma City operation sites.
The Bank of Oklahoma renewed its contract with BISYS prior to the existing contract expiration, citing the firms' established and successful relationship, and BISYS' exceptional service levels and next generation outsourcing solutions as key considerations in the early renewal and multiple-year contract extension.
Nasdaq: PEGA), announced today that Bank of Oklahoma has signed a contract to deploy Pegasystems' automated workflow solution for the consumer banking industry.