For more information, please contact the Exchange Agent, The Bank of Nova Scotia Trust Company, at: The Bank of Nova Scotia Trust Company Attn: Pat Keane One Liberty Plaza New York, New York 10006 Tel.
What does BNSTC stand for?
BNSTC stands for Bank of Nova Scotia Trust Company
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Bloomington-Normal Sunrise Rotary (Illinois)
- Bureau de Normalisation des Sols et Routes (French: Standardization Bureau of Land and Roads)
- Bedok North Secondary School (Singapore)
- Bournemouth Natural Science Society (UK)
- Bringing Nutrition Screening to Seniors (Canada)
- Burris National Speedway Series
- Brevet National de Sécurité et de Sauvetage Aquatique (French aquatic safety certification)
- Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire (UK)
- Bed Nucleus of the Stria Terminalis
- Benzenamine, N-Phenyl-, Reaction Products with Styrene and 2,4,4-Trimethylpentene (engine antioxidant additive)
- Bank of New South Wales
- Beveridge-Nelson-Stock-Watson (econometrics)
- Bibliografie Nederlandse Sociale Wetenschappen (Dutch: Dutch Social Science Bibliography; resource)
- Bicycle New South Wales (Australia)
- B-ISDN Network Termination
- Barbados National Trust
- Bayes Net Toolbox (software)
- Beginning of Nautical Twilight
- Bentley Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Bermuda National Trust
Samples in periodicals archive:
NYSE:HAS) today announced that it had notified The Bank of Nova Scotia Trust Company of New York, as trustee under the applicable indenture, of its election to fully redeem on April 29, 2010 all of its remaining outstanding 2.
Copies of the prospectus and transmittal materials governing the exchange offer may be obtained from the Exchange Agent, The Bank of Nova Scotia Trust Company of New York, at the following address: The Bank of Nova Scotia Trust Company of New York Attn: Pat Keane One Liberty Plaza New York, New York 10006 (212) 225-5427 Certain statements in this release are forward-looking statements (as such term is defined under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995) based on current expectations.
the "Company") and The Bank of Nova Scotia Trust Company of New York as Trustee relating to the Company's 12.
Persons with questions regarding the exchange offer should contact The Bank of Nova Scotia Trust Company of New York at (212) 225-5427.
A notice of redemption is being sent by The Bank of Nova Scotia Trust Company of New York, the U.
A notice of redemption may be obtained from the Bank of Nova Scotia Trust Company of New York by contacting Warren Goshine at (212) 635-4432 or from Computershare Trust Company of Canada by contacting Marlon Reid at (416) 263-9316.
The Bank of Nova Scotia Trust Company of New York has been appointed as exchange agent for the exchange offer.