before joining the Bank of New England Corporation in 1982.
What does BNEC stand for?
BNEC stands for Bank of New England Corporation (Boston, MA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BNEC
We have 5 other meanings of BNEC in our Acronym Attic
- Bureau National de l'Emploi (French: National Employment Office)
- Bureau National des Examinateurs (Canada)
- Bureau Numérique Écoles (French educational software)
- Bureau of Narcotic Enforcement (California)
- Business for New Europe
- Business Networking Event
- Bloomington/Normal Educational Alliance (Bloomington, IL)
- British Naval Equipment Association
- Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs (US State Department)
- Busy Not Equipped Announcement
- Belgische Nationale Exoten Club (German: Belgian National Exotic Club; Belgium)
- Black New England Conference
- Bladder Neck Electrical Conductance
- Biochemical Non-Evidence of Disease
- Broadband Network Design
- Brigade Nationale d'Enquêtes Économiques (French: National Brigade of Economic Surveys)
- Bloomberg New Energy Finance (est. 2004)
- Brand Names Education Foundation
- Business for New Europe Group
- Bureau National des Élèves Ingénieurs (French: National Bureau of Engineering Students)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ben Branch, chapter 7 trustee for the bankruptcy estate of Bank of New England Corporation ("BNEC"), announced today that as a result of a bankruptcy court approved mediation session held on Tuesday, November 22, 2005, an agreement in principle (the "Agreement") was reached between representatives of the holders of each of the senior debt securities and the junior debt securities of BNEC.
Earlier in her career, she worked for First Security Services Corporation and Bank of New England Corporation.
Dorsey, 47, served as director of corporate communications for Bank of New England Corporation throughout most of 1990 and 1991.