Lawrence was Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Bank of Montreal Investment Counsel Limited and Deputy Chairman of Nesbitt Burns Inc.
What does BOMIC stand for?
BOMIC stands for Bank of Montreal Investment Counsel (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Board of Medical Examiners
- Book of Mormon Foundation
- Brotherhood Of Man And Fatherhood Of God
- Best of Missouri Hands (Columbia, MO)
- Board of Mental Health
- Bottom of My Heart
- Better Outcomes in Mental Health Care (Australia)
- Better Outcomes in Mental Health Care Initiative (mental health; Australia)
- Bureau of Mental Health Services (Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction)
- Building Owners and Managers Institute International, Inc.
- Bulletin Officiel du Ministère de la Justice (French: Official Bulletin of the Ministry of Justice)
- Back on Market (real estate)
- Billy Osceola Memorial Library (Okeechobee, FL)
- Bill of Material Creation and Maintenance
- Blood on My Organ (French band)
- Bohne-Motor (crankless engine)
- Bournemouth (England city)
- Ban on Monty Python (forum slang)
- Barn Owl Monitoring Programme
- Beta-Barrel Outer Membrane Proteins