One of the main advantages of this project is Bank of Maldives (BML) will start to issue loans according to Islamic finance system.
What does BML stand for?
BML stands for Bank of Maldives (est. 1982)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BML
We have 132 other meanings of BML in our Acronym Attic
- Bureau Moncef Khanfir (French; Tunisian chemical and raw materials company)
- Buthus Martensi Karsch (Chinese scorpion species)
- Buckinghamshire and Milton Keynes Fire Authority (UK)
- Berkeley MultiMedia Kernel Library
- Badan Musyawarah Kebudayaan Nasional (Indonesian: Musyawarah National Board of Culture; New Guinea)
- Birlesmis Milletler Kalkinma Programi (Turkish)
- Boilermaker (US Navy)
- Bahasa Malaysia Kod Tangan (Malay sign language)
- Badminton Maisons-Laffitte (French badminton club)
- Baies et Menuiseries du Languedoc (French building materials company)
- Banque Misr Liban (French; Lebanese bank)
- Base Master Listing
- Basic Machine Language
- Bean Markup Language
- Beardsley and Memorial Library (Winsted, CT)
- Beau Meuble Liégeois (French: Liege Beautiful Furniture; Liege, Belgium)
- Beaujolais Monts du Lyonnais (French: Beaujolais Hills of Lyon; vocational training)
- Belfast & Moosehead Lake (railroad; Maine)
- Belfast and Moosehead Lake Railroad Company
- Below the Mud Line (deep-sea studies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dec-05 Gabon 43 556 et I'Industrie 94 CFC Bank Ltd Dec-04 Kenya 32 379 95 Afriland First Bank Dec-05 Cameroon 32 416 96 Barclays Banks of Uganda Dec-05 Uganda 31 218 97 Dashen Bank (SC) Jun-05 Ethiopia 28 393 98 Credit Lyonnais Cameroun Dec-05 Cameroon 27 440 99 Bank of Maldives plc Dec-04 Maldives 26 256 100 NIB International Bank Jun-05 Ethiopia 25 219 (SC) RANK BANK CAR (%) PROFITS ($M) ROE (%) ROA (%) 1 Standard Bank Group 4.