Date: Friday, May 18, 2012 ) Sharia-compliant Bank of London and the Middle East (BLME) is targeting the thousands of rich Gulf residents who have ties to the UK to boost its corporate and private banking business.
What does BLME stand for?
BLME stands for Bank of London and the Middle East (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Bruce Lee Martial Arts
- Business and Labour Market Analysis (Canadian government)
- Baptist-Lutheran Medical Center (Kansas City, MO)
- British Leyland Motor Company (UK)
- British Leyland Motor Corporation
- Broadway Lighting Master Classes (New York, NY)
- Buried Logic Macrocell
- van Buren Logistic Management Consultancy
- Baptist Lui Ming Choi Secondary School (Hong Kong)
- Brushless Medical Series of DC Motors (surgical devices; SL Montevideo Technology, Inc.)
- Bangladesh Label Manufacturer and Exporters Association
- Banja Luka Metal Factory (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- British Leyland Motor Holdings
- Bishop Loughlin Memorial High School (Brooklyn, NY)
- Bernard L. Madoff Investment Securities (est. 1960)
- Bible Lands Museum, Jerusalem
- Bridge-Laws Mailing List (card game)
- Bureau of Land Management, Lakeview (Oregon)
- Botswana Lesotho Malawi Namibia and Swaziland (Rhodes scholarship)
- Best Limited-Basis Molecular Orbital
Samples in periodicals archive:
MANAMA: The Bank of London and The Middle East (BLME) has been granted a licence by the Central Bank of Bahrain to open an office in the kingdom.
Bank of London and The Middle East plc to Use Private Banking Solution to Help Provide Superior Service to High Net Worth Customers MUMBAI, India, May 13 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- News Facts -- Oracle Financial Services Software, a majority owned subsidiary of Oracle, today announced that Bank of London and The Middle East plc (BLME), the largest Islamic bank in the UK, has successfully implemented Oracle(R) FLEXCUBE Private Banking in less than four months.