Within a week of inking a deal to acquire 41 banking branches in Texas, BB&T announced another transaction to buy the Crestview Hills-based Bank of Kentucky Financial Corporation.
What does BKYF stand for?
BKYF stands for Bank of Kentucky Financial
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual Organization
- Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University
- Broder, Kurland, Webb, Uffner (literary, entertainment agency; California)
- Brookings, SD, USA - Brookings Municipal Airport (Airport Code)
- Beit Klal Yisrael (liberal Jewish congregation; London, UK)
- Berkeley Resources Limited (stock symbol; Australia)
- Bukavu, Zaire (airport code)
- Bird Key Yacht Club (Sarasota, FL)
- British Kiel Yacht Club (Germany)
- Bruce King Yacht Design (Newcastle, ME)
- Bradford-Keighley Youth Parliament (UK)
- Brothers Keepers Youth Program (est. 1996; New Jersey)
- Bill Koch Youth Ski League
- Bayesian Kullback Ying-Yang
- Betaalbare Koopwoningen Zaanstad (Dutch real estate company)
- Bildungsdirektoren Konferenz Zentralschweiz (German: Central Conference of Education Directors; Switzerland)
- Block Korkin-Zolotarev (algorithm)
- Budgettair Kader Zorg (Dutch: Budgetary Framework Care)
- Bachelier en Loisirs (Bachelor of Leisure Studies)
- Bachelor of Law
Samples in periodicals archive:
Global Banking News-September 9, 2014--BB&T to acquire the Bank of Kentucky Financial Corporation
A total of 17 new members made this year's list: 1(st) Source Corporation (SRCE), Bank of Kentucky Financial Corporation (BKYF), C&F Financial Corporation (CFFI), CNB Financial Corporation (CCNE), Commerce Bancshares, Inc.
The Bank of Kentucky Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BKYF), the holding company for The Bank of Kentucky Inc, has reported its earnings for the third quarter ended September 30, 2013.
com) is the lead bank for the Bank of Kentucky Financial Corporation, a bank holding company with assets of approximately $897 million that offers banking and related financial services to both individuals and business customers.
10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The fairness of the proposed acquisition of The Bank of Kentucky Financial Corporation ("BKYF" or the "Company") by BB&T Corporation ("BB&T") is the subject of an examination by WeissLaw LLP, a national class action, shareholder rights law firm.
The Bank of Kentucky Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BKYF), the holding company of The Bank of Kentucky Inc, has announced its financial results.
Do you own shares of The Bank of Kentucky Financial Corporation (NASDAQ GS: BKYF )?