Moore joined Northern Trust as part of its acquisition of Bank of Ireland Securities Services in June 2011.
What does BOISS stand for?
BOISS stands for Bank of Ireland Securities Services
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Broadband Over Internet Protocol
- Business Over Internet Protocol
- Basis-Of-Issue Plan II
- Basis Of Issue Plan Feeder Data
- Base Operating Information System
- Battlefield Operating Instruction System
- Branch Office Infrastructure Solution (Microsoft)
- Business Office Information System
- Boiler Supply Company, Inc.
- Be Original in Socially Hard Times (clothing brand)
- Bank of Jamaica
- Bank Of Japan
- Beginning of Job
- Board of Judges (Philippines)
- Bourgas, Bulgaria (Airport Code)
- Bureau of Justice (various countries)
- Bayard, Oot, Jones & Associates, LLP (est. 1997; Green Village, NJ)
- Boletín Oficial de la Junta de Andalucia (Spain)
- Best of Jewish A Cappella (music collection)
- Bolted Joints in Composite Aircraft Structures Project (University of Limerick; Limerick, Ireland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Collins served as Managing Director of Bank of Ireland Securities Services where he had responsibility for client assets in excess of [euro]120 billion and was a member of the Bank of Ireland Group Operating Risk Committee.
Northern Trust bought Bank of Ireland Securities Services (BOISS) in June for $82 million, a move that the Chicago- based bank hopes will expand its custody client list in the Middle East.
Citigroup's (NYSE: C) global transaction services business has signed a new agreement with Bank of Ireland Securities Services (BoI) (ISE: BKIR_u) (NYSE: IRE) (BKIR.
Attrax, BNP Paribas Securities Services, BNP Paribas Asset Management, Banca Intesa, Bank of Ireland Securities Services, Barclays Global Investors, Citco Bank, Citigroup, Consorzio Operativo Gruppo Monte Dei Paschi di Sienna, DWS, FETA, Fidelity Investments, JPMorgan Fleming Asset Management, Unicredito Italiano.
State Street Bank and Trust Company, the principal subsidiary of Boston-based State Street Corporation, and the Bank of Ireland Securities Services Limited, the fund administration and custody arm of the Bank of Ireland Group, today marked the anniversary of their five-year alliance.